Monday, February 27, 2006

Temporarily Suspended.

Oh! I'm in it right up to my eyeballs.

I apologise to all those people who have been following my art project. I have hit a major snag which I need to sort out pretty sharpish. Also I am aware that I was asking people to read more than they were happy to, so I am trying to work out a way to get my message over a bit quicker.

Please bear with me (again) while I try and sort this out. There is such a lot to do and I'm trying to do it all on my own.

I'll be back with you as soon as I can.

Sorry,

John.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello John, I just deleted an even more long-winded rambling post with a quote from the wicked but wonderful Dorothy Parker that might not have been completely appropriate for a public blog. I hope that 'temporarily suspended' doesn't mean that you'll stop posting your lovely paintings. Frankly, my own major interest in the blogging is just as a free and easy way to upload new paintings to the web for buyers or galleries to view without resorting to html. In fact, I'm not convinced I'll keep the website in the long term, it's such a time-trap for me. Viewing other blogs and commentary is a fascinating by-product though, and and I look forward to more postings of your work, and more on the cryptic device!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to comment on my blog. It's good to get feedback, I really do appreciate it.