Wednesday, March 08, 2006

New Tutorials Added Today.



Wow! This project has turned out to be very popular with artists from virtually every country in the world. The hit rate has been getting very busy indeed. Visits are quite high and the page views have shot through the roof. Thank You.

Thanks for the very encouraging e-mails. I'll try to answer them all as soon as I can, it's just that I have been busy getting some more tutorials ready for you.

I've been able to add two more tutorials today. Those of you who have been following the New Watercolour Innovation project, here is a link to the TUTORIALS.

The latest tutorials cover hard and soft edged lines and painting 3D shapes. So far the feedback about these, say they contain just the right amount of detail and have been presented in a professional manner. If you have thoughts on how they can be improved, maybe you could let me know.

I still need to devise a tutorial for the colour transitions, the belly charge and of course the rainbow stroke. Hopefully I'll be able to do that by the middle of next week.

Well I'm delighted to say that the first Watercolour Chargers are now being used, and that the users are following the tutorials and hope to have some artwork ready soon. I'd like to show some of the artwork on this blog as they become available.

The painting above Two Sausages, two eggs chips and beans was painted with the use of a Watecolour Charger. There are lots of nice gradations and colour blends throughout this picture. See if you can spot them?

Don't forget. Keep your brush moist and don't let the drips run down your ferrule. Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. Rumour has it the French have a few good recipes, but you can't beat a fry-up. Nice painting, John.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to comment on my blog. It's good to get feedback, I really do appreciate it.