Thursday, April 20, 2006

Link. Abstract Mixed Media.



This is my latest offering in the style that I am currently exploring. I'm not sure where it's going to lead me but that's part of the attraction of art, you never know what's going to happen next.

There is still a lot of interest in my
watercolour innovation. I'm still getting a lot of hits in that part of my website. It will be nice to get more feedback when people have learnt to use the charger and had some time to experiment with it. I don't want to say too much but I'm getting some interest from an extremely well known collectors gallery forum. You never know what it may lead to?

7 comments:

  1. I really like your new title header John - very nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katherine. I tend to change the header from time to time but that one is one of my favourites too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like these abstracts. Keep it up and you'll have a really interesting exhibition...

    ReplyDelete
  4. John your new title header is very nice, the abstracts piece is just wonderful :). Keep it up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. good nice way of exploring thing..nice works too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very interesting! I cant seem to figure out what it is tho.

    Steve
    www.stephenstudios.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to comment on my blog. It's good to get feedback, I really do appreciate it.