Monday, August 28, 2006

August 28th Paintings.

Here are two more paintings from my "Intimate Landscape" series.




The first is a painting of the Turkey Brook that runs through Hilly Fields in Enfield. 7 x 5 inches Watercolour.




The second is a painting of the Cuffley Brook that runs through Whitewebbs in Enfield. 7 x 5 inches Watercolour.

As I mentioned earlier in my blog, I am putting these charming little works of art up for auction on Ebay. Click HERE to see the auction listings and make a bid if you are interested. The prices are ridiculously low to start with. Someones going to be walking away with some real bargains. But hey! Hopefully I'll get enough to buy some more materials and continue to produce some more interesting artworks.

1 comment:

Thankyou for taking time to comment on my blog. It's good to get feedback, I really do appreciate it.