Thursday, August 10, 2006

Paintings today 10th August.

Well, have I been a busy boy? I will be exhibiting at an art fair this coming weekend and I want some small paintings that I can sell to people who like art but don't have a lot of money.

I did these today, they are 7 x 5 watercolours that I will be trying to sell unframed. I have a number of framed works which I'm hoping to sell as well.

These little ones look brilliant when framed in a 13 x 11 frame with an off-white matt. They look particularly good in a group of three or four.

Wish me luck. I need some money for art materials.






3 comments:

  1. I love these paintings! They look so mysterious to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John,

    I got the same feeling for people who have not got enough money to buy originals but DO like art.

    I have also decided these last few weeks that beside my main work I am going to create smaller affordable originals.
    We have to try to make everybody happy and art is so uplifting !
    Hope that you will have a great response.
    Beatrice

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to comment on my blog. It's good to get feedback, I really do appreciate it.