Thursday, March 15, 2007

Yippee! It's just like Spring.

We've had some glorious weather over the last few days. I was able to grease the pedal crank bottom bearings on my bike and venture out into the woods for the first time in mild sunny weather. I spent the day yesterday at one of my favourite haunts "Forty Hall". It really recharged the art batteries and has given me fresh impetus to get cracking on this years paintings. Here are a couple of paintings that I have painted in the last day or two. I can't wait to get out there again and sit and listen to the birds and the babbling brooks.






7 comments:

  1. These both have a beautiful magical quality, John. Your enthusiasm for getting out in this beautiful weather is inspiring. I believe we are going to have a very cold spell next week and then after that, I'll be out and about too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I love more your enthusiasm these days :) by the way I think I will back to ebay to sell ;) 11I had some good sales in some little shows here in L.A :D.Please John keep doing this beautiful work!!.Take care and yipeeeeeeeeee finally spring in England ;)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your art has such a mysterious quality to it. It's nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful. I really like both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    Superb blog. Lucky to have come here through the link at Priya's http://fromnaturetome.blogspot.com.
    As a beginner in watercolor, your blog is a treasure for me. Your works are out of the world and have a mysterious look and present nature in its pristine glory. I have added your blog link in my blog watercolorsandmore.wordpress.com.

    Raghu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to read about your mom.

    This is a beautiful painting.

    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops didn't realize I had commented before.

    that's how beautiful they are...two comments by me.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to comment on my blog. It's good to get feedback, I really do appreciate it.