Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sad News.

Marie Esther Salmon
1st December 1924 - 11th July 2007
R. I. P.

It is with deep sadness that I have to report the death of my Mum. She lost her fight with Cancer on 11th July 2007. My brother Brian and I were at her bedside throughout her ordeal and witnessed her last breaths of this life.

Mum was buried in Helston, Cornwall on Monday 23rd July 2007.

The photo above was one of her favourites that was taken when she was crowned the "White Acres Ballroom Princess" in 1970. She was 46 at the time. She was a very pretty lady and I was so proud that she was my Mum. She will be so sorely missed by me and all my family.


9 comments:

  1. She looks so alive in the photo :(. she will love your keep on your mind how happy she was with her all family.
    Sorry John my deep condolences are with you.I was looking your email :(. all my best wishes are with you and your family for this sad moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. John, please accept my sincere condolences for the loss of your beautiful mother. Words are so inadequate at times like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. John:
    I was deeply saddened to hear about your mother's death. I hope that your fond memories of her will help you through your grief.

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  4. John we thinking of you I was checking the blog for my update and always you are on mind.. I hope you are ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only time I feel alive is when I'm painting.
    Vincent van Gogh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your kind words. It was most appreciated. I'm hoping to get back up and running with my painting again very soon. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. John, this will be a difficult time for you. I give you my deepest sympathy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely picture of your Mum.

    John - so sorry to hear about your Mum. Keep remembering all the good times you had together and treasure them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been away all summer and have only just returned to find that you lost your Mum over the summer. Condolensces, John, and hope all is as well as can be under the circumstances.
    Clive

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to comment on my blog. It's good to get feedback, I really do appreciate it.