Sunday, November 23, 2008

Along the Banks of Cuffley Brook, Whitewebbs, Enfield.

The things I need to do to satisfy my blog readers art appetites. I was up at six this morning and cycled to Whitewebbs to paint this intimate landscape of another of my favourite places. Using my normal restricted palette and balancing my drawing board precariously on my knees I was able to finish this before I got too cold. It dropped to below freezing last night and we had a light dusting of snow but luckily my water pot remained fluid. Think I'll be painting in my studio for the remainder of the year, but really looking forward to a very productive spring next year.



Along the Banks of Cuffley Brook, Whitewebbs, Enfield. Watercolour 7 x 5 inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking time to comment on my blog. It's good to get feedback, I really do appreciate it.