Monday, November 24, 2008

Salmons Brook, Edmonton.

You wouldn't think this was a London scene would you? Well I can confirm that it is. Salmons Brook runs along the bottom of my garden and this is the view I get when standing on the bank looking east. When I first viewed this house with the chance of buying, I think the brook is what sealed the deal for me. The Salmons Brook source is somewhere in Hertfordshire. It runs into the River Lee which in turn runs into the River Thames. In the summer when the trees are in full leaf, I can be sitting on the bank and really do feel that I could be many miles away from London.

I'm so very lucky to have inspirational scenes just a few steps from my back door.



Salmons Brook, Edmonton. Watercolour 7 x 5 inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking time to comment on my blog. It's good to get feedback, I really do appreciate it.