Saturday, November 15, 2008

Setting Up.

Still arranging bits and pieces on my sites prior to starting painting again. Found these two images that I painted last year that I thought needed a little airing.

Can't wait to get cracking with the painting again but as it's been over a month I think it will take a while to get back into the groove again. Especially as I used to paint everyday. It's amazing how one forgets the idiosincrasies of handling watercolour so quickly.


Sunset over Forty Hall. 2007. Watercolour 7 x 5 inches.




Forest Track. 2007. Watercolour 7 x 5 inches.

1 comment:

  1. Hi John, great to see you back posting and to hear that it was just computer issues keeping you away. Lots of updating going here and at your website. Hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to comment on my blog. It's good to get feedback, I really do appreciate it.