Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Slowly getting there.

Well, it's taking a long time for me to get back up and running again. I've had to do a lot of work bringing my websites up to date. It's amazing how many links I had created over the years which all need to be re-defined to ensure they were pointing to the correct place. Think I'm almost there now.

I was looking forward to getting back to painting and posting again but lo and behold a domestic emergency has put me back another week. We had extra loft insulation installed back in July and within ten minutes of the installers being here, one of them put their foot through the bedroom ceiling. A contractor had been with us last week effecting a repair but that meant I needed to repaint walls, replace the flooring and the list goes on.

Anyway, there is light at the end of the tunnel now and hopefully I'll soon be picking up my brushes and doing some painting - if I can remember how.



Turkey Brook. 2008.


This is just a trial run to make sure I can still post my images ok.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back, John. These landscapes are so lovely to look at.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to comment on my blog. It's good to get feedback, I really do appreciate it.