Thursday, February 05, 2009

I am the Chosen One.

A lovely lady named Nancy wrote to me earlier this week. Nancy writes a blog called Breathing Poetry and asked if I would give her permission to display some of my painting images on her blog. I found the Breathing Poetry site and must say it is a splendid site to spend some time and read some very nice poetry. I did of course grant permission and must say that it was an honour to be asked. Thank you Nancy. Thank you for the opportunity to show my art to a broader audience.



Little Pond, Forty Hill. Watercolour 7 x 5 inches.


Right. Well, now I have a larger audience, I'd like to play you a tune on my harmonica. Turn your speakers on and click on Summertime and you will be treated to a few seconds of one of Gershwins wonderful tunes played by yours truly. I hope it works for you and I hope you enjoy it. I play my harmonica a lot when I'm painting. It helps me find inspiration when I get stuck and it's a great way to pass the time as I wait for the paint to dry.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, John, for your kind words about my blog:)It was my pleasure to post your beautiful artwork!

    P.S. Love your harmonica music! Please let me know if I can feature it along with your images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well what can I say? I have emailed you Nancy. Whoopee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your artwork on Breathing Poetry, and I just love the colors you work with. The music ain't too bad, either:)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to comment on my blog. It's good to get feedback, I really do appreciate it.