Friday, May 29, 2009

Experiment.

Just checking to see what the quality will be like. I'm not sure that I want a YouTube channel on my blog but I suppose I need to ensure my blog is content rich and will appeal to many viewers.

I've always tried to keep all my sites and blog advertisement free and will endeavour to ensure it is kept to an absolute minimum in the future.

I'm not sure I want the Youtube in my posts section but will experiment for a little while until I find the best compromise. I think the sidebar will be the best option.

2 comments:

  1. That's great! I haven't got out into the hills quite yet...busy with garden projects and getting art together for a few shows. Besides, the snow has to melt a bit more. So still taking a bit of time to sniff the blogosphere. But will be out of here soon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great summer Clive. My bike is ready and I'm chomping at the bit to get out there this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to comment on my blog. It's good to get feedback, I really do appreciate it.