Monday, May 04, 2009

Holiday Splurge.

Splurge? Not sure if it's a real word but what I mean is I'm really going to get stuck into my painting for the next few days because Mr's S has gone away and I won't have to do any little jobs, have showers or change my clothes. I'll be living on porridge and coffee for a while in order to cut down on mealtime cookery. So I'll be painting and making music with my harmonica and tin whistle in between painting sessions.

Anyway it's now 11.30 am and I have already completed one painting. I have a target for today but I won't disclose it for fear of failing before I've even begun.


Spencers Wood. Watercolour 7 x 5 inches.

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful to have nothing to do but paint for a few days! Who needs to eat or bathe? ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only wrote that because my wife doesn't read my blog. I'd be in for the high jump if she knew. I think it's good to slob out occasionally.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to comment on my blog. It's good to get feedback, I really do appreciate it.