Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Autumn Path through Epping Forest.

Well it's been a while since I've been able to update my blog. I'm sorry if you've been coming to see what's new and haven't found anything. I had a good summer and it's taken a while to get back into the swing of things. Now the winter is almost here I'll be spending more time in the studio and hope to bring some interesting things for you to see.

I'm well aware that a number of my eBay customers have been checking in from time to time to see what I may be auctioning in the near future. As you may know, the UK Postal Service has been a source of many problems lately so I decided not to auction anything because I didn't want to put myself or my customers through the hassle of lost or delayed packages. However I am hoping to produce a limited amount of work by popular demand and just hope that the Royal Mail will solve its issues so that I can get back to normal working.

Well, here is todays painting, hopefully there will be more very soon. Thank you for being so patient.



Autumn Path through Epping Forest.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Awesome atmosphere.
    I like to see yellow in the atmosphere, but it's not that simple to achieve in order to depict a realistic and yet dramatizing scene.

    Best regards,

    José

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful. While I'm far away from home, it has given me a feeling of comfort.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to comment on my blog. It's good to get feedback, I really do appreciate it.