Monday, October 26, 2009

Purple Sky over Salmons Brook, Edmonton.

This is my painting from today. I tried a slightly different technique for this sky and water gradation and I think it turned out quite well. I'm always experimenting with my techniques and unfortunately quite a lot end up in the bin but luckily this one turned out OK.

I'm hoping to get another one finished before the day is out but I will need to stop for an hour or so for my harmonica practice. I've now got an amplifier which has some built in sound effects and I can get some really nice sounds with it. I will post one here when I get the time. I know you'd like that, wouldn't you?



Purple Sky over Salmons Brook, Edmonton. Watercolour 7 x 5 inches.


OK. This is my second painting today. Just thought I'd tag it onto the previous posting. Today is a purple day for me. I like blending purple into yellow. It is a nice combination.



Tinky Totts Pond. Crews Hill. Watercolour 7 x 5 inches.

4 comments:

  1. Nice colour combinatio, ur all work on ur site is fabulous ! Thanx 4 sharing ur work with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mukesh. nice of you to visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Alisha

    http://sketchingdrawing.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to comment on my blog. It's good to get feedback, I really do appreciate it.