Thursday, October 29, 2009

Todays Paintings.

I got my gouache paints out today. Apart from my watercolour landscape paintings which I try to do on a daily basis, I have some ideas for some paintings which are from the other side of the tracks, so to speak. A bit quirky. Mixed Media.

I think I need to do a different style of painting from time to time so I don't become a one trick pony. I may post some here if I feel they are good enough for you.

However, these are todays paintings. Yes, watercolour and more trees.


Theobalds Park Trail. Watercolour 7 x 5 inches.




Cooks Hole Lane. Watercolour 7 x 5 inches.

1 comment:

  1. Sublime, John, forests are sublime. Will be curious to see what the...gouache, the worlds most difficult word to remember how to spell medium...will bring out.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to comment on my blog. It's good to get feedback, I really do appreciate it.