Thursday, November 05, 2009

Early Morning Frost at Whitewebbs.

This is my painting from this morning. Once I've had some lunch and warmed up a bit I'll crack on and see what this afternoons effort brings forth.


Early Morning Frost at Whitewebbs. Watercolour 7 x 5 inches.

Well, below is my second painting today. I took a photo of this scene earlier this morning. Can you sense the crispy coldness in this painting? It was just before the sun broke through to drench the scene with a golden morning light. It was nice and misty too which added atmosphere. I hope you like it.

Reminder to self. Pump up bicycle tyres. Pressure currently 25PSI and I need about 50PSI.


Early Morning Mist over the Stream in Mile and a Quarter Lane.
Watercolour 7 x 5 inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking time to comment on my blog. It's good to get feedback, I really do appreciate it.