Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Watercolour Demonstrations.

I am posting a Woodland Stream painting and then directly below will post a video demonstrating how I painted it. I hope you enjoy it. I had to speed the video up in order to keep the filesize low. Turn your speakers on, there is some nice music with this video. If you want to watch the video's in a larger format, double click the YouTube logo in the YouTube Screen. I'd be most appreciative of your feedback in YouTube if you can spare the time. Many thanks.


Woodland Stream. Watercolour 7 x 5 inches.




I am also posting a video which shows how you can use my invention the "Watercolour Charger". The watercolorists amongst us may find this particularly interesting if you want to paint in 3 Dimensions. It is a very useful tool which I couldn't be without now. It's an essential part of my painting kit.


5 comments:

  1. you make it look really easy!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a mesmerizing video!! Thank you again for making and posting it. Thank you also for answering my questions on You Tube. I'd LOVE to see more of these... I really enjoy seeing your process. You hava a great style!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are brilliant. It made me see just how similar oils and watercolours are really because I move my brush in just the same way. I wonder if watching this back at high speed makes you want to paint faster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your video. Your work is beautiful. Very enjoyable and inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are one of the few artists who manages to put details into a dark foreground. It is very challenging for me, especially in the Australian bush. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to comment on my blog. It's good to get feedback, I really do appreciate it.