Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thankyou to the Rain Gods.

The weather is keeping me holed up and painting in my studio. I love the sun but when the clouds allow it to peep through, I feel guilty being stuck inside and have to be out on my bike enjoying the brightness and colours of summer.

However now the daylight is getting shorter and the temperatures cooler, painting in the studio is the thing to do now that the rain gods weild their power.



River Lee Hertfordshire. Watercolour 7 x 5 inches.



Turkey Brook near the Fourteen Arches. Watercolour 7 x 5 inches.

5 comments:

  1. Both of them are so good!I hope you get to go out more often and paint more of these gems...Trees are your thing!I can never make them appear so interesting:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discover your paintings and I like them very much. Your videos make us understand your way of working. thank you for sharing a little of your knowledge.
    best regards,
    véronique MORET
    http://veroniquemoret-aquarelles.over-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arti, Sandeep, Veronique, thank you very much for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to comment on my blog. It's good to get feedback, I really do appreciate it.