Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's Party Time!

Over the past few days, I have been helping a friend set up a blog. It's early days yet but Samantha is doing great so far.   The purpose of this post is to demonstrate how my blog will show up on her blog in the left hand margin. This is what happens when you follow a blog and set up all the right parameters. When you go to your blog you will notice that I have updated my blog and because you are following me it will display a small image and snippett from my blog. Also, because I am following your blog, the same will happen for me. I will know your blog has been updated and I can click on the snippett to read in more detail. You can elect to show your favourite blogs in the margin like this or reduce it to 5 or 10. I think :o(
Well that should muddy the waters quite nicely. It sounded OK in my head but by the time it travelled down my fingers to the keyboard, it got skewed. I hope you were able to get a little sense from that, if not I'll explain later.

The artwork by the way is just for illustrative purposes. It's called Drinks on the Patio. It's pen, ink and watercolour 14 x 10 inches and I painted it in 1991.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you John! Please continue muddying I am keenly learning! And by the way Party Time is a fabulous piece of work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Samantha. I'll invite some of my regular viewers to visit your blogs in my next post. Slowly, slowly, catchee monkey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You BrandNewStudio. Have A tidy-up, I'm coming to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to comment on my blog. It's good to get feedback, I really do appreciate it.