Monday, June 27, 2011

Regurgitating a Couple. Watercolour.

OK. OK. OK. I'm letting things slide again and have just noticed how long it's been since I updated my blog. I've been busy with other things lately (all art related though) and I'm finding there just aren't enough hours in the day. Website design, video editing. daydreaming, listening, be-ing, breathing. You get the picture.

Oh Well! If You can't post something new, regurgitate some of the old stuff. A lot of people still wont have seen it. Here is a piece called "Couple". It is yet another example of where I spent considerable time on the design and drawing, only to find the paper had transformed into blotting paper. It was a "pig" to paint but I didn't want to give up on it. I think I painted this some time around 1990.

What was I thinking eh?

Couple. Watercolour 11 x 15 inches.

4 comments:

  1. This is great. How do you feel about it now? Sometimes the projects that are beset with problems can turn out best (actually, the film Gladiator springs to mind, a disaster during production).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose I'm still quite pleased with it but it does look dated now.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to comment on my blog. It's good to get feedback, I really do appreciate it.