Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Rolling, rolling, rolling.

I'm on a roll so I feel the need to make the most of it while I can. I'd like to complete three a day while I'm in this positive mood. It's 2:15 now and I want to get another two done if I can. That's my target for today so without further delay I'll fix a bit of lunch, shut up and get on with it.

Trent Park Shadows. Watercolour 7 x 5 inches.



OK, It's now 17.15pm and I've just finished the second painting. Please don't think I'm showboating by doing this. I have so little discipline that I need to do this and keep to my target otherwise I'll be away with the fairies.

Sadlers Mill Brook. Watercolour 7 x 5 inches.



21.00 Hours. Just finished this one. Well it's been quite a good day for me, I think. I'm not sure about this one yet. I'll have to look at it with fresh eyes tomorrow.


Turkey Brook in the Autumn. Watercolour 7 x 5 inches.

3 comments:

  1. You did all three in a single day..what a day it was!All three are beautiful..especially the top one.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to comment on my blog. It's good to get feedback, I really do appreciate it.