Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Riverside Track.

I need to keep my hand in with these landscapes but I'm also working on some other styles too. If I can, I'll see if I can whip up something for the blog.

Riverside Track. Watercolour. 7.25 x 10.75 inches.
I'm just putting this on my blog temporarily. This is a tune I was in the middle of creating for a Blues Harp Challenge before  Little Woger was taken ill. Just thought I'd post it here because I know a lot of you like music. I didn't get to finish it properly and just got bits of video and edited them together for the sake of the competition. I didn't win. It's one of those slow burner tracks that will probably kick in some time around 2150. I would have liked to have spent more time on it but events decided otherwise.


5 comments:

  1. John, your painting reminds me of what my vision of "Eden" looked like. [Does that make sense?]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this.. you can do landscapes forever, and I'd never EVER get tired of them, John :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your music and the scenes in the background!

    Love your landscapes too. So glad I found your videos and blog. Thanks for the effort it takes to put all of it online.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to comment on my blog. It's good to get feedback, I really do appreciate it.