Saturday, November 09, 2013

Saturdays Watercolour Paintings.

I'm really pleased with these two #watercolour paintings which I've completed today. I've made some subtle changes to my working process which seems to be working quite nicely. Nothing major, just simple changes like changing the position of my waterpots, changing the inclination of my drawing board and some changes in my brush selection. Still get a sense of panic halfway through but I think I'll always suffer from that.

Hilly Fields Track. Watercolour 9.75 x 5 inches.



Whitewebbs Park. Watercolour 9.75 x 5 inches.

4 comments:

  1. Love the way you have captured light here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours! Especially the Hilly Fields Track. And the light in the other one.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to comment on my blog. It's good to get feedback, I really do appreciate it.